Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Pioneer Woman

Photo Courtesy of Blackstone Images


Last week, while perusing some of the great menus on Menu Plan Monday, I happened across The Pioneer Woman and I fell hopelessly and dearly in love with her and her life.

Since then, I've been reading her blog nearly every spare chance I get. It is amazing - I don't know it it's because I have my own man who reminds me of her Marlboro Man or because I've always wanted to live on a ranch or I love the Prairie or I love her house... She writes well, is interesting, captivating and keeps me coming back for more.

I spent a whole afternoon last week just reading her romantic tale of how she met her husband! I could see myself curled up in snugly PJ's (complete with fuzzy socks) in a big arm chair reading the book in actual print.

At the tail end of my lunch today, I popped back over and it was a full 15 minutes later before I landed back in reality (and that was because my sister called). I was completely enamoured with this post and it made me want to call my three best friends from junior high and get together!

If you have a spare afternoon, check her blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...