Sunday, October 24, 2010

MPM # 24


It is Sunday afternoon and our supper is in the oven cooking (I made up a recipe for Chicken Pot Pie - I'll let you know next week how it tasted) and I'm stealing a few minutes to post my menu tonight.

Our menu was simple this past week but I have to rave about our date night - it was AMAZING and fun and totally what we needed! We double dated with our next door neighbours (whose son is three months older than TroubleMaker) and had a fantastic evening out together. We always do when we get together - except we end up staying up way too late and having a beer or two too many... But since having the kids, we haven't gotten together (like that - kid free) so it was worth it!

This week's menu is good. I'm trying a couple of new recipes and this coming weekend is Halloween so it should be interesting. My Mother in Law is making his costume so I hope to have pictures of him next Sunday!

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to catching up with you again next week!

October 25 to October 31

Monday Crockpot Egg Casserole
TuesdayBeef Stroganoff
Wednesday Southwestern Soup & Cheese quesadillas
Thursday Weeknight Lasagne Toss
Friday Beef & Bean Burritos
Saturday Veggies & Dip, Easy Hot Wings & Coyote Fritters
Sunday Chicken Burgers

Breakfasts
Cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, Quiche, Bacon & Eggs

For more great ideas, recipes and lots of links, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Have a super week and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...