Sunday, March 20, 2011

MPM # 46 - A Whole lot of Cookin' Goin' On!


My discussion last week about being able to juggle menu items around to different nights never was so true until last week. I'm not sure we ate one of the planned dishes on the night it was planned. But that's the great thing about it - the flexibility!

This week is CRAZY week... Next weekend is TroubleMaker's 3rd birthday and my dance recital (heheheh - me, a dancer?)! I've got so much to do before next weekend, I'm not sure how we are going to pull it all off... But I'm sure we will. Thankfully, my husband's contract is wrapping up so he will be home (and able to do "home stuff") and I'm hoping that will help!

I'm keeping the menu simple this week so that I'm not spending all the time cooking. I need time in the evenings to prep some of the stuff for the party and to finish off adding the sparkles to my costume.

Here's what we've got planned for this week - how about you?

March 21 to March 27
Monday Hamburger Hash
Tuesday Chicken, rice and vegetables
Wednesday Corn Chowder with Grilled Cheese
Thursday Tuna casserole
Friday Perogies and sausage
Saturday ?
Sunday TroubleMaker's Birthday Potluck (we're doing ham)

We're back to planning lunches - my husband feels very comfortable doing breakfasts so this week, they are doing leftovers, crackers and cheese and bagels for the three days they'll be home together for lunch.

For more great menu planning ideas, check out all the people posting and sharing their menus at the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...