Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Happy New Year!

Well, I'm starting my second year of my online menu planning. It just seems so unusual that a year has passed! I've come far this past year - in my menu planning and my blogging and in my life. I also realized in my excitement to get my menu up last week to celebrate, I forgot about putting any menu links in and this week my menu is uninspired!

I like my new system - it's working out well. I am hoping to get even more organized and start my monthly planning before the second last day of the month!


May 16 to May 22

Dinners
Monday: BBQ Chicken
Tuesday: Meat loaf
Wednesday: Egg wraps
Thursday: Tuna sandwiches & salad
Friday: To my Mom's!
Saturday: At my Mom's!
Sunday: ???

Lunches
Monday: Cottage Cheese & fruit
Tuesday: Bagels & cream cheese
Wednesday: -
Thursday: -
Friday: Lunch on the road as we travel!
Saturday: ?
Sunday: ?

Breakfasts
Monday: Cereal
Tuesday: Toast
Wednesday: Cereal
Thursday: Muffins
Friday: Toast
Saturday: Cinnamon buns
Sunday: ?

*sigh* It's been a great weekend and I'm sad to see it come to an end! I feel like I got many things I wanted to accomplished and still have a few hours to relax! Have a great week and for more great menus and tips, check out Menu Plan Monday over at the Organizing Junkie! Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...