Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - The Vacation Edition

This week, my week only has five days in it. Yay! I say "yay" because I leave for holidays on Friday. Yay! I like holidays. I like this holiday because I'm going to Jasper National Park. Yay! Mostly, I'm just happy to be going anywhere and spending time in my favourite place on Earth.

Photobucket
Athabasca Falls

This week is going to be CRAZY busy - I have a bit of shopping to do (recently learned with all the rain we've had here that one pair of running shoes and one pair of rubber boots is not nearly enough for one very puddle happy three year old), packing, planning and getting things ready to leave for Friday. I hope to do a tich more baking too... I got two types of granola bars made today and one batch of my honey's favourite cookies but I wanted to try these cookies and I'm hoping to get a batch of my fur-son's favourite PB Cookies made for our trip. However, TroubleMaker is sick and I think I am getting sick (my throat is VERY sore) and the only thing I want at the moment is my pillow...

This week is again about convenience and using up what fresh things I have left in the house. Short of a few bits of fruit, I don't want to buy a whole bunch of food before we go.


June 20 to June 25
Dinners

Monday: KD & fish sticks (TroubleMaker has been asking for this for days)
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken & Rice w/ Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
Wednesday: Meatloaf and noodles
Thursday: Tuna sandwiches & Salad
Friday: Bye, bye birdies!!!!! Up and away!!!!! TTFN!!!!!
Saturday: Soaking up fresh Rocky Mountain Air!
Sunday: Still lappin' up that fresh air!

Photobucket
One of the Locals

Have a great week and I'll see you in a couple weeks when I'm back from holidays and getting back into the groove of summer and working! Thanks for popping in and for more fabulous menu planning ideas, check out the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...