Monday, September 19, 2011

Tis a Scurvy Mon'ay, we be plannin', Mateys!


Arrrrr ye all pirate fans, I be planning a Piratey Menu Plan Mon'ay in honour of "International Speak like a Pirate Day".

I will not, however, be looking at anymore genuine pirate recipes while eating lunch... Pirates lived at sea without refridgerators and pirates did not eat nutritionally balanced meals. Planning a Pirate Inspired meal for tonight did not happen because, me mateys, I have a weak stomach and TroubleMaker is too young to drink copious amounts of rum.

September 19 to 25
Monday Pirate Party! Menu to be "finger food" only (pigs in a blanket, veggies n dip and fruit kebabs with Little Dipper Crock Pot Fondue)
Tuesday Chicken Club Burgers
Wednesday Boys Nite In! (dance class night for me) KD & Fish sticks
Thursday Hamburgers n chips
Friday Grilled Steak with Caesar Salad and French Bread
Saturday Assorted Sub Sandwiches
Sunday Grilled Chicken with Grilled Vegetables

PS It's supposed to be in the high, high 20's this coming week (thanks for showing up, Summer, but you're a season behind) so I am going to get one good hurrah out of our barbecue before the snow flies!

Thanks for stopping by and for more great menu ideas, check out all of us sharing over at the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! See you again next week!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're a pirate, well um, sounds like a piratey menu you've got happening matey.
    {I would not make a good pirate}
    Cheers and thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...