Sunday, October 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - October 7 to 14

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Or at least to my Canadian friends! We had our turkey celebration on Sunday -  and I can assure you I ate my fair share of turkey and I ate so much pumpkin pie; it was delicious!  It was my husband's first time putting together a traditional dinner and he did a fantastic job!

I've been a bit more productive in the kitchen but I spend a good portion of my time on the side lines still "guiding" him through the motions. It is an exercise in patience for us both; I have a hard time not "back seat cooking".

Monday: Ham and turkey sandwiches
Tuesday: Homemade Mac & Cheese
Wednesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Thursday: Swiss Steak & steamed rice
Friday: Nuggets and fries
Saturday: Nachos
Sunday: Spaghetti

Thank you for stopping by and please check out everyone sharing their menus at the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...