Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - November 25, 2012

Hi! Back at trying to be a productive member of the (blogging) society and what a better way to start than to share my weekly menu plan... That I and I know my other mother is perving checking out my blog and I know she's asking herself  "What are they eating up there in the frigid north while I'm basking in the sun and drinking margarita's?"... Hi Nancy!!!!! :) <3 p="p">
Sunday Beef dip (in a crock pot)
Monday Gramma's Homemade Mac and Cheese with steam green beans
Tuesday Baked Pototo & Leek soup with cheddar and bacon
Wednesday Pork Stir Fry with Fried Rice
Thursday Sante Fe Sheperd's Pie
Friday Chicken Salad Sandwiches

I`m back on full cooking duty and have my first (partial) day at work tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon - I`m getting off my sit and wallow kick and will be heating up the kitchen and my home with lots of holiday goodies!

For more yummy menu plans and inspiration, check out the Org Junkie`s Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...