Friday, December 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - December 17 to 28, 2012

Brennan's Christmas Picture (Blackstone Images)
Trying to get ahead of the game with planning the next couple of weeks so I only have to do a small shop right before Christmas... I don't like the crowds so I'm happier being home right around Christmas. I also don't like that it's so close to Christmas. I really, really like the lead up to Christmas and realizing that I can plan my menus up to and past Christmas day makes me a little sad.

December 17 to 23
Monday (17) - Chicken and Mushroom Linguine
Tuesday (18) - Burrito Bake
Wednesday (19) - KD and fish sticks
Thursday (20) - Chicken Caesar Wraps
Friday (21) - Assorted sub sandwiches
Saturday (22) - Crock pot BBQ meatballs, baked potatoes, corn on the cob
Sunday (23) - Pizza





December 24 to 28
Monday (24) - Mom's Ham, Gramma's buns, cheese platter
Tuesday (25) - Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies
Wednesday (26) - left over buffet!
Thursday (27) Maple glazed pork roast, baked mashed potatoes
Friday (28) - Perogies and ham sausage

Linking up with the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...