Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 17 to Feb 22, 2013

*yawn* Long Weekend Monday's are the best! Lazy day with extra family time is very much appreciated! Just an interesting FYI, it was 12 years ago today that I slipped off the back of our truck and injured my back - two and a half years later, I had my spine fused. Not sure why I just remembered that, but there you go!

This week, my super, most awesome friend has a birthday... I'm going into to work to go for lunch with her (and our office mates). Happy Birthday, Miss J!

Saturday: dinner out (again - we had tickets to see the Northern Pikes - unbelievable, most awesome concert)
Sunday: Fries and chicken nuggets
Monday: Belated V-Day "order in" dinner night
Tuesday: Asian Beef w/ noodles
Wednesday: Chicken Caesar Wraps
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Perogies and Lazy Cabbage rolls (if I can find a recipe)

What's on your menu? Why not share it with the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday or with Erin Branscom's Menu Monday?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...