Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - June 10 to 16, 2013

Thankfully, I planned this menu last week. Plus, because we made an impromptu trip to my Mom's for a few days, I have a few extra meals to tack on to next week!

Monday: Fried Egg Sandwiches
Tuesday: Beef and bean burritos
Wednesday: Penne with meat sauce (FREEZER)
Thursday: Chicken salad sandwiches with salad (FREEZER)
Friday: Sweet and sour meatballs with rice
Saturday: Pot luck BBQ @ my parents (I'm bringing garlic bread (original, I know - it was dictated to me that this was all I was required to bring - I'm also sneaking my last two jars of pickled carrots)
Sunday: Chicken nuggets and fries

Check out all those sharing over at the Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Thanks for stopping in! Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...