Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: January 25 to February 1, 2015

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I have lots of reasons to be happy - one of which is because of my annual menu planning, I have absolutely no reason to not have a menu ready to go on Monday morning! I'm hoping to share them more frequently than I have been. Considering I started this a year ago, I sure haven't been writing about it!

Learn more about how menu planning saved me 30% off our annual food budget and how it got me two marriage proposals here.

Here is what will be eaten at our house this week! Enjoy and be sure to check out the Org Junkie for more menu planning ideas!

Monday: Gramma's Homemade Mac & Cheese

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday (o le!)

Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff with rice

Thursday: Hamburger Soup (FREEZER)

Friday: Mom's Ham & Scalloped Potatoes

Saturday: Freezer Left Overs (Easy Ravioli Lasagna & Provolone Penne)

Sunday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, rice  & green beans

Finally, being it's the end of the month, I thought I'd share that this month, I've managed to save 15% on my grocery budget & 28% on our dining out budget! Meal planning really does save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...